If you are looking for a way to reboot dry, sun damaged skin, then the innovative VI Peel may be just what you need. The VI Peel is a medical grade skin treatment that can be used on the face, as well as the hands, chest, and arms. It is safe for all skin types, and can correct a number of skin problems. There are several other benefits of a VI Peel.
What to expect with the VI Peel
The VI Peel produces very dramatic results. Peeling normally takes about 4-7 days, after which the complexion will be brighter, and the skin more luminous. The skin will also be tighteras cell renewal accelerates.
Benefits of a VI Peel
- Treats the skin at the cellular level. The VI Peel penetrates the deep layers of the skin to provide long lasting results.
- Solves several skin problems at once. The VI Peel is used as part of an anti-aging regimen, as it is infused with effective acids and vitamins that soften fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin clarity by reducing age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Improves collagen production. Collagen is an important skin component that is needed to maintain skin elasticity and firmness. The VI Peel stimulates collagen, so that over time there is a noticeable improvement in skin tone and texture.
- Treatment is virtually painless, as there is none of the stinging and burning associated with older chemical peels.
- There is no downtime, and potential complications are few.
- No preconditioning of the skin is required.
You can learn more about the benefits of a VI Peel from the experts at Khrom Dermatology in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Tatiana Khrom is a leader in skin care innovations. She can be contacted online at http://www.khromdermatology.com/contact/.