Reducing wrinkles and eliminating blemishes are key components of any skin renewal treatment. However, facial rejuvenation should also include treatments to rebuild volume lost as a result of age. Juvederm Voluma is an excellent solution for treating facial fat loss without surgical intervention, and works particularly well in the midface area. So let’s take a look at some of the important benefits of Juvederm Voluma.
About Juvederm Voluma
Juvederm Voluma is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that gives your face the subtle lift it needs, to look rejuvenated and more youthful. It is safe for use on all skin types and is recommended for patients 21 years and older.
Juvederm Voluma is the only filler approved by the FDA to volumize the cheeks, as it has been specially formulated to address volume loss in that area. It is the ideal alternative for individuals desiring a non-surgical solution for the loss of fat in the cheeks, which usually occurs due to aging.
Benefits of Juvederm Voluma
• Lifts the mid-face and replenishes volume around the cheekbones, as well as under the lower eyelids.
• Cheeks are noticeably plumper immediately after treatment.
• It is a minimally invasive procedure and requires no downtime.
• The results look natural.
• It works quickly. Unlike other fillers that require multiple treatments, Juvederm Voluma typically takes only one treatment to achieve optimal volume.
• Smooths lines and wrinkles near the cheeks.
• Results can last a long time, up to 2 years in some cases.