How do I find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections?

Melting away that bothersome double chin became a lot  easier, when the groundbreaking injectable Kybella was released in 2015. Kybella is a prescription drug therefore the injections are to be done by a qualified physician, who has completed the official Kybella training.  Are you now wondering- “How do I find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections.”  We provide the essential information below.

About Kybella
Kybella is a non-surgical treatment approved by the FDA for treating submental fat, which is the fat below the chin. During the procedure several injections are made into the area below the chin. Kybella, which is comprised of deoxycholic acid, then gets to work to slowly melt away the fat.

How to find a skilled doctor for Kybella injections
If you are looking for a skilled doctor for Kybella injections, you can visit the Kybella website at, and go to the section marked ‘Find a Doctor.’  Once there you will be prompted to enter your zip code, and the system will produce results for doctors in your area that have been trained to administer Kybella.  The results are taken from an up-to-date directory maintained by Allergan, the owners of Kybella.

Since Kybella is a drug that was only recently released, it’s important to select a skilled and experienced board certified plastic surgeon that regularly performs facial plastic surgery. They will be much more familiar with the facial anatomy, and be able to sculpt the area, so as to get the best results.

Kybella is available in Tupelo, MS, at Accent Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Call    (662) 377-6290 today, and schedule a consultation with board certified plastic surgeon Mark Craig, MD. Dr. Craig has  many years of experience with cosmetic injections, and has received specialized Kybella training

Like this article?

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on Linkdin
Share on pinterest
Share on Pinterest